What Information We Collect And Use:
Personal Data- This is the information that we ask from you when you are using our services. These are information that helps us to identify you from another user. Some of the information that we seek but are not limited to it is:
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Id
- Business Name
- Website URL
- Cookies and data usage
- Photographs of any event
- Address, City, State, Province, Zip Code
- Whether you want to subscribe
- Your Preferences for website use
Usage Data – This is the collection of data based on your access to our service and using pattern. This usage data includes information like your IP address (computer’s internet protocol address), browser type, browser version, pages you visit for our service, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data, etc.
Usage Of Data- Delimp technology uses your data for the following purposes:
- Ensure provision of service and maintain its quality.
- To inform you of any changes in the policy or service.
- To ease you to interact with the features of our services when you choose to do so.
- To better provide customer support.
- To gather valuable information that helps us to improve our service.
- In order to detect prevent any technical issue.
- To provide you with the latest information about our services, offers, and other similar goods.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)-
Reasons for processing your personal data:
- A contract needs to be made between you and us.
- We have your permission to do so.
- The data processing is within our legitimate interest and does not override your rights.
- To comply as per the law.
- For the purpose of payment processing.
Even you have your personal rights on how to use your personal data and contact us to know about it. At any given time you can reach us and ask us to remove your data from our system. Under certain circumstances you have following data protection rights:
- At any time you have the right to access, update or to delete your information that is stored with us.
- You have the right to rectify your information if your information is not correct or is incomplete.
- Right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- You hold the right to restrict us from the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to data portability, in which we provide you your data in the structured and readable format as stored with us.
- You have an absolute right to withdraw consent at any time on the information we have for your information processing.
Note: We may ask you to verify your identity when you make such a request.
You have complete freedom and authority to complain about our collection to any Data Protection Authority on collection and use of your personal data. For more information, you can contact local data protection authority in the European Economic Area(EEA).
We also use your personal data for internal evaluation purpose. This usage data is generally retained for a shorter time duration, except when this data is applicable to improve the security or improve the functionality of the services or any legal obligations to retain this data for longer periods.
Please note that your information, including the personal data, can be transferred to and maintained on systems outside of your state, province, country or governmental jurisdiction. The data protection law may differ there from your jurisdiction.
For users who are located outside the United States and who provide their information to us, we transfer our data including the personal data to the United States and process it there.
However, as per the latest regulations in different parts of the world, we always follow the legalities to meet their compliance for data transfer and protection.
Disclosure for law enforcement: Delimp Technology may under some circumstances disclose your personal data if required to the law enforcement agency or as per the guidelines by the jurisdiction on valid request by public authorities.
Legal Requirements: Delimp Technology may disclose your personal data in good faith when such action is necessary for:
- Complying with the legal obligations
- Protecting and defending the rights of Delimp Technology
- Investigating and preventing the people in connection with any wrongdoing with the services.
- The personal safety of the user of the service
- Any legal liability.
Do Not Track- Even though we personally do not recommend to go for DO NOT TRACK. But it is your right and you can set up in your browser that you do not wish to be tracked. At any time you can enable or disable this preference setting from your web browser settings.
Service Providers- Delimp Technology employs third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services and to provide services on our behalf. They assist us in the analysis of how our services are used. They are always under the obligation of not using your data for any other purpose.
Analytics- Delimp Technology may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our services.
Google Analytics is the most common web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google tacks, monitor and shares the data with other Google products for better optimization of its services. You can opt-out of this by downloading and installing Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information, please visit Google Privacy and Terms Page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Data Security: Delimp Technology is always focused on the protection of the data. However, you should remember that no data is 100% secured on the internet and electronic storages. Meanwhile, we do our best to use commercially acceptable protection methods to protect your personal data but we do not give any guarantee for its absolute security.
Children’s Privacy- Our services are not for anyone under the age of 18 years ( Children).
In case you are a parent or guardian of a child and come to know that their data has been shared with us without your consent then feel free to contact us. As we do not store personal data of any children and take, prompt step to delete the data as soon as we are notified for it.
At any given time you can access, amend, correct or delete your personal information we have about you and register a complaint or simply reach out to us for more information through email at email@example.com.